Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyl21
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Terrible case handling from Bt

Go to solution

Hi, first post

To cut a long story short I tried to switch my broadband and phone to BT last summer.

the switch never went ahead as BT tried to supply my old property (for which I had changed my details months earlier)

the switch was cancelled & reassured 'at no cost to myself' since then I have recieved a final bill for early termination. when discussed with BT i was told this was incorrect and I owed no money, this was then passed to moorcroft debt collection, whom I gave my BT complaint to and have heard nothing further from.

I have had it confirmed by BT's billing team that I owe no money several times, i have asked for confirmation in writing, but it never arrives

I have opened a case with the ombudsman, BT have not replied to the ombudsman.

yesterday I received a collection letter from a new recovery company...

I'm completely lost as to what to do next

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
PaddyB
Message 2 of 5

Re: Terrible case handling from Bt

Go to solution

Hi @andyl21,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have had in getting your complaint resolved. I'll be help you with this. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
andyl21
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi @PaddyB

Details sent

thanks
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @andyl21,

Thanks for sending over the details. I picked up your email this morning. I tried calling, sorry I missed you. I'm looking into this for you and will be in touch once I have any updates for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @andyl21,

Thanks for taking my call today. I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you. Please post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings