cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miles_safer
Expert
Message 1 of 2

Text To Congratulate Me On Paperless Billing???

Today I received a text that says it is from BT congratulating me for switching to paperless billing.

Great but I switched over a year ago. Why send a text now? Or was it not from BT was it some obscure phishing exercise. The link to click on if you had not switched took me to a very real looking part of the BT site. So I closed the browser on my iPhone & logged on from the PC at work to check my account it all looks normal.

Any views or comments that may shed a little light please?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
ypt
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Text To Congratulate Me On Paperless Billing???

Hi Miles,

I had an email earlier in the week puporting to be from the BT

""

Thanks for using our Home IT Broadband Repair service.

As BT aims to provide the best possible experience for our customers, we are inviting you to participate in our satisfaction survey following the visit you had on 30/10/11 3:02.

Click hereto provide your feedback. This survey has 10 questions and should only take a few minutes to complete.

We appreciate your time.

BT Home IT Support

Note: this email was sent from a notification-only email address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message""

This email was to my primary email account and addressed to me personally - but we have not had any visits from Home IT to repair the broadband - and this email account is only for messages from BT.

It appeared to be from noreply@formwize.com

Something strange is happening

Michael

0 Ratings