cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 4

The Last Starfighter

Watched this classic today, but @ 6 minutes and 45 seconds, the BT Vision film rating came on - surely this should happen at the before the main feature and not part way through it

Anyone else have this issue when watching on BT Player via Youview

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: The Last Starfighter

Hi WalkerX,

Thanks for posting. This isn't something I've heard of previously. Does it happen with any other programs / movies etc? Give me as much detail as possible and I'll look into it for you.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi

@DavidM wrote:
Hi WalkerX,

Thanks for posting. This isn't something I've heard of previously. Does it happen with any other programs / movies etc? Give me as much detail as possible and I'll look into it for you.

Cheers

David

It happens on both my retail and bt youview boxes - you get the bbfo at the beginning then movie plays as normal, but after the time mentioned you then get the BT PG Rating warning - it comes on, then goes blank, then comes on again, then normal video resumes.

The only other issue I've had is with Safe Men, where it plays on the BT Youview box without problems (well only checked first 5 minutes) but on the retail box it won't even start playing (just get the spinning logo waiting for the movie to start).

I have not come across any other problems yet (LOTS has been fixed)

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Re: Hi

Just to add that on the Bt Vision (new look)  version of The Last Starfighter has the same rating caption inserted at the same point.

Given that the movie is only scheduled to be available until the 17th Jan its probably not worth fixing but it does look like it was simply inserted at the wrong place.

0 Ratings