Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 2

The My BT app has been updated

mybt-app-usage-screens.png

The award-winning My BT app has been updated and is better than ever. Discover how you can use it to manage all your BT products from your smartphone wherever you are.

What’s new?

Due to popular demand you can now;

• Download your bill as a PDF
  • Check your usage for all your BT products - including landline, broadband (only for limited customers) , TV and mobile
  • Support has been added for Nexus 6P and Pixel XL Android handsets
  • Give us feedback about the app, by simply clicking on the 'App Feedback' option

Nexus 5x - Screenshot 1.pngNexus 5x - Screenshot 3.png

Download the award-winning My BT app to get straightforward service at your fingertips.  It’s the quickest, easiest way to manage your BT account on the go, check your usage and get help with all your BT products. 

Key features:

• Check your latest BT bill
  • Pay your BT bill
  • Check your usage for BT Broadband, landline, TV and BT Mobile – before and since your last bill
  • View your current BT package
  • Track an order
  • Track and change your BT installation date
  • Check the status of BT services in your area
  • Test your BT Broadband speed
  • Restart your BT Hub
  • Contact BT.

To use the app you’ll need a BT ID and password.  Forgotten your log-in details? Go to Ive forgotten my BT login details (BTID).  Next time you log in, you'll be able to use a 4 digit pin to speed things up.

Where can I download the App?  Please see here for more info, Download the MyBT App

Read all about out award winning click here, Discover the easiest way to manage your BT account with the MyBT app

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Brin10
Beginner
Message 2 of 2

Re: The My BT app has been updated

The Mybt app is useless
It will not let me see my itemised usage since 25thJume. It is now 2nd July. I have complained twice but nobody has got back to me with an update
0 Ratings