Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mike-l
Beginner
Message 21 of 24

Re: The System Is Busy

Go to solution

Yeah Nick, like it was everybody, 📵, good job this has been fixed, it seems like something was wrong. Yeah but that all been done down now so tomorrow is another opportunity eh? Wickid.....Smiley Wink Btw you missed one off your list of alternates, may be needed if this goes Aunt Bessie (shhhh they wont know if you don't tell 'em 🔦) again, you could always borrow someone else's phone, or use an app. That was two. Yeah.

0 Ratings
nick_london
Contributor
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution
BT smart talk is an app. If people have anytime or evening and weekend calls packages, they can use that at no extra cost including calls to 0845 and 0870 numbers.

0 Ratings
mike-l
Beginner
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution

Thanks Nick, that sounds like a great app. I will mention that to the online chat team next time I am in contact as they have neglected to mention it to me and they may not be aware of it. Unbelievable though that may be. Go team. Awesome. Is it available on android?

0 Ratings
nick_london
Contributor
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution
Yeah it should be. If you go to the android/google play store, type in BT and you should get a list of apps BT smart talk is the one.

Also, if you have BT Broadband you can also take advantage of unlimited wifi at BT Openzone/wifi and FON hotspots. If you download the BT wifi app it makes logging in easier.

some of these things are not heavily publicised which is a shame as they are really useful tools.

Another one is a BT chargecard which can be used all over the world from any phone not just BT payphones. Calls are billed to your BT account and call rates are similar to a pay as you go mobile, the service has been a lifeline to me!
0 Ratings