Hi all, I'm thinking of switching from my current provider Three to BT Mobile however I have some questions:
1. I'm currently a BT Broadband/TV/Phone customer, would a BT Mobile account be different or would it be all on the same bill?
2. Would I need a credit check to get an iPhone deal on BT Mobile?
3. I'd like to test the network quality before signing up so was thinking of purchasing the £5p/m sim only deal to test with my current phone and then cancelling that or giving the sim card to my son. Is there an easier way to test the network quality?
4. Is BT Mobile a good network to join?
5. Is there any kind of protection on BT Mobile to stop overspend like call/data caps?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Mobile plan will be charged to your phone/broadband account, so yo get the discount.
BT do credit check all phone deals.
BT Mobile coverage is shown here.
BT mobile is carried over the EE network, but the number of allocated slots on each cell site is likely to be different than EE.
You can impose a cap on calls, but not data.
Thanks, will have a think, not sure my credits up to scratch at the moment so may have to stick with three. 😕