cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Park_Ranger
Aspiring Expert
Message 41 of 48

Re: Thought it was way too good to be true.....

Day 115 (Yesterday).

Yup got a call from I'm guessing the FTTP team, network error sorted, he will again call me next Monday once the systems have been reset (Beats me as well *scratches head).

Then we should be back on track to complete my order, so there's still no order showing on my account, so I'm guessing we are still some time away from being up anjd running.

I do have trouble on the phone, I'm partially deaf, he's broad Scottish (Is it ??), I only get about 10% of the conversation, so I wish they would text it or email details.

NOW, for the next problem......

My bill has suddenly shot up, remember we have NO broadband yet......

latest_bill.jpg

Seems like this is my latest bill and this £110.43 will be taken from my bank account, I have no idea what this huge amount is for....

However when I look at the bill details, I get what's shown below......

Bill_Came_to.jpg

So I'm going to ring them and see what's going on.

You could'nt make it up.....................

Actually I see that the dates are different on the bills above, but that's the bill I get if I "View bill".

When I try to download bill I get this......

Went_Wrong.jpg

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 42 of 48

The billing process is very slow - if you try to access things too quickly after the latest bill due stuff all you get is the information relating to the previous bill. If the bill has been raised on the 6th then it won't be until the 7th before you can actually access any meaningful details and can download it. Will take another day if you then want to download the calls made.

0 Ratings
Park_Ranger
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 48

Well got to download the PDF, seems that they think we have Infinity 4 up and running........ 

These charges do not in any way match the "deal" that was up for offer on the 10th of November (2017) when I placed my original order.

This bill has other added extras to bring the toatal to £110.43

Think_broadband.jpg

0 Ratings
Park_Ranger
Aspiring Expert
Message 44 of 48

Day 120

Well after two calls to accounts the above bill has been completely cancelled.

And they have credited my account with a £10 credit "good will gesture" to come off my next bill.

0 Ratings
Park_Ranger
Aspiring Expert
Message 45 of 48

Just a final update on my broadband...........

Finally got there after about 6 months of various things going wrong, all sorted out eventually after many (Frustrating phonecalls) and thanks to the FTTP team.

Up and running about 2 months now, but still waiting for my reward card after 2 months, which just causes more frustration (Nobody knows anything).

nicey1958
Contributor
Message 46 of 48

took from ordering on the jan 3rd with 3 reward cards (1 for FTTP + 150... and 2x mobile.. 40 quid each. got them finally in may and june after many many phonecalls.. and forget the chat...… all they did was say ring.. or they would ring me...lol after being told to use chat.

gl.
0 Ratings
Park_Ranger
Aspiring Expert
Message 47 of 48

Just get back to BT Broadband after about 7 years away............................ the first thing that happens is they put all the prices up.

conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 48 of 48

The annoying thing about the price rises is that they are every 10 months and even shorter this year since it was early Jan when they last went up. Every 12 months would be far more palatable to the customer base but BT don't care.

0 Ratings