Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PB55
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Timetable for Transfer of email from Bt Yahoo to BT Mail

Good evening

It seems to have gone very quiet as to when we are going to be transferred over to Bt Mail.

Last message was that we would hear something in January; now February and not heard anything.

Does anybody know what is happening?

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Islanderuk
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: Timetable for Transfer of email from Bt Yahoo to BT Mail

I keep getting e-mails telling me to switch and I switched last month !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

I don't think so

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@Islanderuk wrote:

I keep getting e-mails telling me to switch and I switched last month !!!!!!!!!!!

If you keep getting these emails I hope you bin them and don't click on any links or reply to them with log on details etc because they are almost certainly phishing emails. BT have not started the migration yet!

0 Ratings
Sudbourne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Er...I've twice had email interrupted in the last month, and each time the online chat advisor has told me that it is a consequence of the currently ongoing transfer and transition; when I pressed a bit harder, I got to speak to the 'level 2 Yahoo Mac team', which is apparently the next level of escalation upwards, and was told that in my case the transfer would certainly be complete by January 23rd 2014. At least I assumed it was 2014, but maybe I should have checked the year. Nothing has happened since except another email outage linked to the transition, according to the online chat facilitator. This has been going on (and off) since July of last year and is I think the worst comms transition process I have ever been unhappy enough to be involved in. And of course it is encouraging a tidal wave of phishing emails, which will be catching at least some of us. Very poor service.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

there has been no transfer of existing mail to the new BT mail nor is there an estimated date - everything just keeps moving backwards.  however new customers are using BT mail

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jlovie
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

My usual bookmarked sign in page for email didn't work thiis morning so they're tinkering again.

0 Ratings