cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djdoogle
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Told to upgrade to unlimited extra

Hi my Internet was getting throttled on p2p during the weekend and all night, I've been trying to download linux mint and software. I phoned bt and spoke to someone in a Indian call centre, they could not understand what I was going on about.

I was already on the unlimited plan with 2gb cloud storage but was still getting throttled.

When I spoke to them they stated I needed to upgrade to unlimited broadband extra, I have done this and had to except 12 extra Months on my contract.

What concerns me is - am I still going to get throttled? And have I been stitched up in upgrading my package?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Told to upgrade to unlimited extra

the new package if you upgraded after 1 feb gives unlimited use and now includes p2p.  there are numerous posts on the forum of peiple upgrading and confirming that p2p is not throttled anymore

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Told to upgrade to unlimited extra

Hi

I am sorry to see you are having problems

I suggest you contact live chat at this link they should be able to help you

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

0 Ratings