Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Total Entertainment Package - Missing HD Premium Channels

Go to solution
Only got this last week but having spent 2 hours on the phone to Indian call centre I am ready to give up already!! So I bought the Total Entertainment package (Ultra HD box one) and everything is working very well other than the Premium HD channels. So BT Sport works (in HD) and all the Kids channels work. However when I select one of the Premium HD ones it goes to a grey BT TV screen and says this isn't part of my package. The guy in India steadfastly insisted that these were not part of the Total Entertainment package and that I would have to buy a bolt on. Then his next response was that I must have been mis-sold (and he registered a complaint - for resolution in 7-10 days). I did speak to complaints who did a "good" job of managing to redirect me through to India again. So as a last bit of desperation I thought I'd try here as I can see others have been successful with similar problems via this route. Here's hoping. Still within 14 day cooling off so I suppose I could always cancel.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Total Entertainment Package - Missing HD Premium Channels

Go to solution
Just a quick update. I've tried - as suggested in other posts - the online orders chat route. They seem to suggest they've sorted it out and it'll be on in 24 hours. So I'll check again tomorrow and see.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Good Morning rossco01!

I am sorry you had to experience an issue with your TV service after ordering for the first time.

All your HD channels should now be working.

I must thank you for highlighting the issue here as we are now looking to see if others are affected.

Merry Christmas!

Spoiler

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Darren for the feedback. It wasn't working last night but I haven't had chance to test today.

The biggest issue per se was that the overseas call centre didn't seem to realise that the Premium HD channels are included with the Total Entertainment package. They went as far as saying I'd been mis-sold the product. All they wanted to do was sell me the HD Channel add on.

I'll be back if it's not working this evening, but thank you again for at least adding an update.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Just to confirm. Checked last night and all is fixed and working.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Glad to hear it!

Thanks for letting me know.

0 Ratings