Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garokev
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

'Totally Unlimited Broadband' question

Go to solution

The stickied thread at the top of the forum says that anyone who orders an Infinity package from Feb 1st will get the totally unlimied package. I ordered Infinity on January 30th and my installation is tomorrow. Does this mean I won't be on the Totally Unlimited package? Or will common sense prevail and I'll be put on the totally unlimited package? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
PhatBoab
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: 'Totally Unlimited Broadband' question

Go to solution

That stickied thread was posted on the 1st of Feb last year, so I think you'll be okay Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
garokev
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Facepalm moment if ever there was one!! Excited for my installation! 

Mods, feel free to lock or delete thread

0 Ratings
Mancunian01
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
What speeds are you going from and to?

My installation of Infinity 2 went without any hiccups, and I'm enjoying an excellent service so far!
0 Ratings
garokev
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Will report back tomorrow after its installed. I was/am with Be who were bought out by Sky a while back. They claimed there would be no impact to the service of Be customers, however shortly after the takeover my speed went from about 15-16mb down to 8, eventually this prompted me to go for Fibre. Reading lots of horror stories on here, though I'm sure every dodgy service theres a thousand good ones! 

0 Ratings
helpfulguy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
sometimes the unexpected may happen. always nice to have a plan b
0 Ratings
garokev
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

looking good so far! 

Painless installation. Engineer arrived nice and early. He said BT told him said there was an issue with my line that needed looking into. He ran some tests and everything came back good. He popped to the cabinet, did what he had to do there, set up the hub, ensured the connection was working and off he went on his merry way. 

Done a few speed tests in all the excitement, been fluctuating between 60-30mb, but i guess thats to be expected in the first few days

0 Ratings