cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raydun
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Totally disgusted

I was due to have BT Infinity installed this morning (8am - 1pm). I checked the order tracking page first thing this morning to make sure everything was going ahead as planned, which it was.

Mid morning I checked the page again only to find the following :-

Please note: There has been a change to the completion date of your order. We will try to contact you in the next 24 hrs to provide you with an update. If you do not hear from us, please call 0800 800 150.

What way is that to treat customers who have arranged to be there for an engineer.

If I had not gone into the webpage again I would still be waiting.

Are any of the staff on here willing to help me by finding out from Openreach when I will get my order installed.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: Totally disgusted

Hi Raydun,

I'll be happy to check for you an see when your installation will be going ahead.

Could you drop me an email please with your BT order number and a link back to this thread please?

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 7

Hi Raydun,

I have just dropped you a reply to your email.

cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
raydun
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your email reply and also your follow up telecon this morning, hopefully you may have some more news for me later today. I really appreciate you taking ownership of this issue, cheers.

0 Ratings
raydun
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Hi Craig,

just wondering if you have received any updates since we spoke on Tuesday, cheers. 

0 Ratings
raydun
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Hi Craig,

Following on from our call today, I have just sent you an email, cheers.

0 Ratings
raydun
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Hi Craig,

I have sent you a further email update this morning, many thanks for all your support. 

0 Ratings