Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redflake
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 28

Re: Tracking and privacy

Go to solution

How as this got marked as solved when BT have fobbed us of without giveing an adequate explanation.

0 Ratings
Redflake
Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 28

Go to solution
 "but we would like to remind you that this community is here for general help, advice, and technical support".

Thanks,

Stephanie

BTCare Community Mod
Oops as someone been naughty and had a stern telling off.
I would have thought this post counts under the terms of asking help and advise.
Dorset_Vinney
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 28

Go to solution

I marked one of the answers from one of our peer users, that I thought offered the most helpful peer to peer advice and support. You can see which one by looking at my first post in the thread, and where it says - Go to solution - click on there.

If you originate a question (and you mark it up properly at the time of posting as you begin a new thread) and you feel another post has answered it, then you can reward that poster as having provided your solution and declare the question solved.

Dorset Vinney - I speak up when I'm worried
Highlighted
Redflake
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 28

Go to solution

Smiley Wink"every little helps".

Distinguished Guru
Message 25 of 28

Go to solution

With the help and support provided on this forum, I can now report that I shouldn't have any problems with my e-mail viewing pleasureSmiley Wink

Every little really helps!

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
Dorset_Vinney
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 28

Go to solution
Delighted that the peer to peer advice has been helpful in solving your problem DS - (even on this subject).
Dorset Vinney - I speak up when I'm worried
Distinguished Guru
Message 27 of 28

Go to solution

Yes DV I can say I'm over the moon with the general help, advice, and technical support given by members of this community forum. I hope it continues.

I am interested because I'm also worried. Having young (pre-teen) children that often surf the www, I need to make sure that anything viewed on our home PC is appropriate to viewers/users of all ages. My main e-mail account page is often left open (my choice) and another window is opened by me for the children. They know not to view my page (although it's used for e-mail material of all ages), they will shout out if they notice an email notification.

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
GeneralDisquiet
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 28

Go to solution

It seems there are some big issues that are coming to a head.  We need a full and frank discussion, we need some answers and ultimately - we need transparent solutions.

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
-- Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1559