Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Transfer BT email accounts

Go to solution

Our original account was in my wife’s name and when we left BT we migrated our email to a premium account so that we could keep the addresses.

When we came back the account was setup in my name and came with BT mail rather than Yahoo is it possible to get the old addresses transferred across to BT mail and how would you do it so that we can drop the monthly cost for the premium account?

Any advice would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Transfer BT email accounts

Go to solution

You can not move a BTYahoo email account onto a BTMail account because they are two different systems.

BT can however move your email address so it's in line with your BT Broadband package to prevent any charges for the premium mail service. (as the email address will be included in your broadband rental).

I have notified the moderators of the forum about this. Once they have read this they should be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take two working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you for the quick response I will look forward to hearing from them.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Dazzman Thanks for your post about linking your BT email addresses to your broadband package.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings