cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Transfer of email addresses from one account to another

Go to solution

Hello there.  I am asking a question that I know others have spoken about.  I have a new account and asked for 6 email addresses to be transferred across.  3 have been, 1 with an incorrect spelling so it is not working, but the other 3 I have been told have been suspended.  Don't know why as all 6 of them have been in constant use.  I have made 2 phone calls to the helplines, very long calls. They never came back to me. One online chat - this person said that he would have to contact his manager for help and he would get back to me - never did.  Found a uk phone number who didn't really help with email accounts but did their best to help me but haven't heard anything back.  Can anyone offer any help at all.  Didn't realise how difficult things can be without emails!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Transfer of email addresses from one account to another

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Transfer of email addresses from one account to another

Go to solution

Hi envajefr,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having accessing some of your email addresses.  Send over your details and we'll look into this for you from here.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings