cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RainbowDi
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Transferring Contacts to BT Sim Card

I've just signed up with BT Mobile and am wondering whether I can transfer my contacts from my iPhone SE to the BT Sim card. I've done some trawling round without any success.

Di
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Toejams
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Transferring Contacts to BT Sim Card

Not possible I'm afraid.  SIM to iPhone, yes.  Vice Versa, no. Why would you want to?

0 Ratings
Fusionmoth
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

iPhone to sim is actually a yes, not at customer level however. If you pop into a carphone warehouse store that have 'Geek Squad' they do it, similarly the EE shop do it and I know Vodafone shops can do it too (don't know about o2 or 3 stores - but I'd assume they can too). They connect them up with a computer and some software and bobs your uncle.

And I'm in the same bought here as Toejams, why would you want to? It'd be better for you to save on Icloud than your sim - you can't leave a cloud in the back of a taxi when you're drunk!
0 Ratings
RainbowDi
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

.... erm ... apart from never being in a taxi drunk !!! Smiley Wink

I've transferred from a different make phone with a different size sim card and spent the morning adding phone numbers from my old phone that weren't in my Apple Contact list ... so that's why I was asking.

Di
0 Ratings