cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iamtheonly1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Truly Poor Mobile Provision & Service

So how long does one expect to wait before being able to activate the SIMs deliver 2 weeks ago?

Answer - who knows?

Complain someone might say - Agreed I should save that the stupid programmer who developed the web portal requires those complaining to enter information in to a non-existent field.

So I'm stuck - utterly p'd off with the poor response the reps provide - not their fault I'm sure - but the inadequate business processes must be putting customers off purchasing from BT.

I am even more aggrieved because the company has a massive pension shortfall for decades now and this sort of behaviour is simply going to drive customers elsewhere!

I guess the best thing is to cancel the orders and learn from the trauma.

Question is - do I tell OFCOM or are they simply concerned with Rural Broadband roll-ot??

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Truly Poor Mobile Provision & Service

@Iamtheonly1 I'm really sorry about the issues activating your new BT Mobile sims. If you need any assistance with this get in touch with our BT Mobile chat team on this link. Post back and let me know how you get on. 

0 Ratings
Iamtheonly1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I've been there and found them just as helpful as the rest of the service provision team.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

@Iamtheonly1 sorry about that, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll chase this up for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Iamtheonly1
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Well - in my case- it took 16 days for provision so thanks to Neil for picking up my issue here then invoking some process to try resolve my dispute.

The web page still failed when I last tried it on Aug. 24th. I'll put this down to 'testing' errors as opposed to deliberate action to foil attempts to raise complaints.

As for the 'offer' which accommpanied my purchase - well whilst making a claim some responses from the web pages seemed to infer that I may not be eligable to recieve the offer! Perhaps that is down to the web developer's comprehension of English so I shall wait for the 45 days ("How long?" you might ask!) to see if any offer is fulfilled.

0 Ratings