cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Trying hard to upgrade to BT premium email since cancelling broadband stuck in loop of BT 'help'.

Go to solution

I have had a btinternet address with my broadband for a while. Recently moved broadband provider and want to keep my BT email address. Logged in and followed several links to 'upgrade to premium email' etc. But each link leads back to the BT generic help pages without ever taking you anywhere to actually upgrade. Repeated this in multiple ways but never any luck, nor could my husband, friend or son find any way for me to do this. My email will apparently close in 5 days so I am keen to pay BT ASAP to upgrade now.  Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Trying hard to upgrade to BT premium email since cancelling broadband stuck in loop of BT 'help

Go to solution

Might be worth giving the premium mail team a call on 0808 100 6778

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Trying hard to upgrade to BT premium email since cancelling broadband stuck in loop of BT 'help

Go to solution

Thank you - couldn't easily find a number so appreciate the quick reply Keith B.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Tried them but they are flummoxed by their own bt.com/keepmyemail - which loops into telling me I must upgrade my password, which I do, then it doesn't accept it. Loop, loop, loop. And they won't extend my @btinternet.com address whilst I try and sort it, or they do. Very cross and bored.

Going to gmail.com.....

0 Ratings