cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zmidponk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Trying to complain, but e-mail has disappeared?

I just looked at my latest bill, and found my bill has gone up. First of all, I have had zero notification of this - it's just suddenly appeared on my bill. Secondly, this has actually been backdated to 5th January, which had already been paid in the last bill (I have apparently been refunded the amount paid and re-charged at the new, higher, rate). Thirdly, I'm on BB Option 3, which is now seemingly just called 'Unlimited Broadband', and, if I signed up for it now, I could get it cheaper as a new customer than as an already existing customer, and that's actually NOT taking into account the special offer of a discount for the first 3 months for new customers. So, given that the complaints e-mail webform has disappeared, snail mail is too slow, the online chat won't allow me to fully explain the situation because I have to post a question that's less than 240 characters, and I would prefer to deal with this is some way that I can keep a record of correspondence, as it has been the case before that customer service has categorically denied that I have been told things that I have, in fact, been told, so phoning is out, does anyone know an e-mail address I can use to get this dealt with relatively quickly?
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Trying to complain, but e-mail has disappeared?

The e-mail form is here.

Send an e-mail to BT

Price increased were notified last year.

0 Ratings
Zmidponk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for the quick reply. Pity that's not linked from the complaints page. That only gives live chat, phone or snail mail, all of which are unsuitable, for the reasons I gave in my OP.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

0 Ratings
Zmidponk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

And it was up to me to find that website? It says that I was informed by other means, but, certainly in my case, that is simply not true.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

As this is purely a customer to customer forum, you will have to take the issue up with BT, I received an e-mail and a letter about the changes.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

same here i received both did you check your BT email address it may have gone in to your spam folder
0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 9

I joined BT last June so am under the 18 month contract period and although I was aware of the changes and where the page on the site was I have never received any form of communication from BT - I regularly check my designated address as well as the BT email address.

I can only guess that people on new fixed contracts weren't notified even if they had add on elements such as any time calls which is the thing that increased for me and was backdated.

0 Ratings
dhirenski
Message 9 of 9

I also had trouble with the email link - then saw your link and tried it. Smiley Happy It goes fine until the point where you are asked for your broadband number, but gives no field in which to enter said number and thwarts any attempt to email. Am I missing something? Smiley Surprised

0 Ratings