cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Trying to get BT from screwing up my credit history after being a victim of identiy theft

Folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a long-standing issue where I was the victim of identity theft. There were three compnaies involved, two of them have cleared my name, but BT resolutely refuse to help me, either citing ignorance or inabolity or unwillingness to help. I've had all three.

I thought I'd sorted it, but the Co-op have just informed me that although it was originally cleared from the Financial Mafia, errrrr, Equifax's report, BT have reissued the claim. Apparently, unless I do this I'll have to spend hours every six months going through the whole **bleep** thing again. 😞

Is there anyone who knows a contact number of someone at BT who deals with this and would be sympathitic to helping me out please? I have wasted so many hours on this I'm at my wits' end.

Many thanks!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Trying to get BT from screwing up my credit history after being a victim of identiy theft

Moderators help requested
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Trying to get BT from screwing up my credit history after being a victim of identiy theft

Hi DiBosco,

I can take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings