cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tintac
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Trying to get a fibre unlimited package phone or online - confused.

Have tried  many times to get a fibre unlimited faster broadband with anytime calls. When I try online it starts off OK but at the end it either telss me that fibre is not available on my area or gives me a faster fibre package + calls at £46 a month which seems a lot for 5 Mbps. Anyway there is fibre to the cabinet and it's a couple of miles of copper to my place. I thought that if you order online it would be cheaper and attract the odd bonus. If phone/speak to someone the price is a couple of quid cheaper and they throw in BT TV, sports and so on which I am not too bother about. Most of the time I try to order online it says standard bb available up to 2.75Mbps and the price is £33 per month. I am getting about 1Mbps with Plusnet at the moment. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can put this to bed. Thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Trying to get a fibre unlimited package phone or online - confused.

if existing BT customer can you enter your phone number and post results  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

if not bt customer then use address instead

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings