cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
WAS
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Two weeks now without phone or broadband and no end in sight!

On 11th May I reported slow internet speeds on Infinity II of less than 1 Mbpps, which was even slower than it is normally. BT Openreach engineers said it was a problem on the line outside, they would have to dig the road up. 28th May I reported that my telephone line was completely down and therefore also any broadband. After three Openreach Engineers sent - the last one last Thursday - all who tell us the road needs digging up, there is still no end in sight. I live on then edge of London in Chipstead not some remote location. There is no-one in the India call centre who seems to have any authority, nor capable doing anything and I still have no telephone line and no internet. My son is a Uni student and has had to leave the house to do his studies elsewhere, there is no answer when anyone rings making people believe we are out, the local mobile phone service is equally sub standard inside the house. This is just frankly beyond appalling and very, very frustrating considering we are paying for a premium service we cannot receive. What does one have to do to get a response and some work done!

The Openreach engineers tell us one thing, very sympathetic, but unable to help. BT can't even give us a date for when it is going to be fixed - originally 4 to 6 weeks but that was on 11th May. And yet NOTHING seems to be being done and no-one can offer a solution.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Two weeks now without phone or broadband and no end in sight!

this is a customer help customer forum and your pots do not go to BT

I have asked a mod, only BT employees on forum, to try and update you and they will post a contact us link

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Two weeks now without phone or broadband and no end in sight!

Hi WAS

Welcome to the forum.

Send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile, it will ask you for the information we need to help further investigate this case.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings