cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 1 of 9

UAP ??

Online I cancelled the £7 UAP add on as we don't really use the phone very much.
I got a reference number.
I heard nothing more.
I went to Billing Chat and was assured that UAP was inactive.
However going to my BT. It shows
A. I am on weekend calls. (To be fair it always said that)
B. Have made two or three chargeable calls but no costs have shown up.

My monthly bill is due this week and I dread to think what might be on it, why do BT seem incapable of getting things right?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: UAP ??

I thought the UAP for £7 was an add-on to the package free weekend calls.  so cancelling UAP would still leave weekend calls - or maybe BT have changed that again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 9

As far as I am aware there is now a £2 charge for the weekend calls but I might have read it the wrong way

Helpful Post?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

weekend calls are included in the packages  http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/broadband/packages/?s_cid=con_FURL_packages

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 5 of 9

No, weekend calls are free (included in line rental).

The call package prices have just gone up for new customers/contracts and are detailed here:

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/landline/packages

The old prices are/were £2 for evenings and weekends and £7 for unlimited anytime calls.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 9

Yes I realise my mistake now £3 and £7.50 with a 12 month tie in

Helpful Post?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 9

stuartrogerson said:-

"My monthly bill is due this week and I dread to think what might be on it, why do BT seem incapable of getting things right?"

You will be lucky if you get your online bill on time.

On Friday 20/6/14  My BT  showed my calls as anytime plan, which is correct it has always showed weekends only,  but.... I can no longer see the calls I have made.  My online bill was due on the 19th June and has yet to appear, it is the weekend so will see what  tomorrow brings. I expect my DD will be taken on the usual date.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 9

@Patty-L wrote:

stuartrogerson said:-

"My monthly bill is due this week and I dread to think what might be on it, why do BT seem incapable of getting things right?"

You will be lucky if you get your online bill on time.

On Friday 20/6/14  My BT  showed my calls as anytime plan, which is correct it has always showed weekends only,  but.... I can no longer see the calls I have made.  My online bill was due on the 19th June and has yet to appear, it is the weekend so will see what  tomorrow brings. I expect my DD will be taken on the usual date.

Ditto - my bill was due 20th and is normally available the next day - the data to generate the bill has been used as the calls are cleared out and it states Your next bill is due after 20 Jul 14  but the latest bill is still the 20th May. No doubt the DD will be taken at the usual time even though that is contravening the terms of the DD unless the bill shows a later date when it eventually appears - this did happen for my April bill which was dated 23rd.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 9

It's weekend interference I guess. And it's not just BT as my credit card online info also goes wonky when the billing date involves a weekend. What matters is what's on the eventual bill.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings