cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TwoBit
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

UHD YouView V3 Box

I've recently resubscribed to total entertainment package due to getting a new deal. This did mean having to accept a new box.

I've had the box for 2 weeks and its only plugged in via ethernet as I have a different setup for all other channels so it's mainly just left in stand-by until the football season starts.

Twice now I've got up and the blue light is on indicating the box is on, when I got to the bt box its asking for a software reset, now that does nothing as I don't get any channels back at all. To fix this I have to do a factory reset to get my subscription channels back.

Is anyone else having this issue ? I'm wondering if it a software issue or maybe the box ? My previous box I had no problems with at all.

Cheers.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: UHD YouView V3 Box

Hi @TwoBit Sorry you lost your Internet channels and had to reset the box to get them back. 

Is this issue still still happening? Post back and let me know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
TwoBit
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thank you John for your reply.

At the moment its hard to gauge as I've not had the box that long and don't actually use the box as I've only got it for the football. Like I said I only noticed a problem as the blue light was on each time.

If it happens again I'll get in contact as obviously indicates there is a problem of some nature. I was just seeing if anyone else was having the same issues.

0 Ratings
Niko1
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

It's happened to quite a few of us. There are a few more threads on here if you search. Nobody has offered any explanation! I got fed up of asking..
0 Ratings