Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 151 of 1,731

Re: UPGRADE OF 40MB TO 80MB SPEEDS ?

Correct it is a forum.

Threads are started for a particular topic. If you have a question which doesn't relate to the topic of the thread you're posting in, create your own thread.

You're a lot more likely to get the answer you're looking for 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 152 of 1,731

This thread like several others seem to be going off topic can we please get back on topic

Thank every one 🙂
0 Ratings
biz1988
Contributor
Message 153 of 1,731

just been reading on the net bout the upgrade going live on the 10th april is this true??
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 154 of 1,731

Yes that is correct however it is up to individual ISP's as to when or if they offer it and they will announce when they are going to sell the new product
0 Ratings
biz1988
Contributor
Message 155 of 1,731

cheers for reply. i have currently got a ip profile of 31 mb will i notice a difference if i decided to upgrade or is this the maxium speed for my line does anyone know??
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 156 of 1,731

If you go to the TalkTalk website, they have an 80MB checker there to see what possible download speeds you will get.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
SteveC8
Aspiring Contributor
Message 157 of 1,731

If your IP profile is 31Mb, that's the highest your line can support. Only people with the 38.7Mb profile will benefit if they upgrade to 80/20.

0 Ratings
biz1988
Contributor
Message 158 of 1,731

yeah ur right what a shame
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 159 of 1,731

Unless DLM has just trained your line down a bit 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 160 of 1,731

Well, i'm one step closer to getting Infinity, 3 B.T/Openreach vans filled up the cabinet today, guess there is a matter of final adjustments.

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings