Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 821 of 1,731

Re: UPGRADE OF 40MB TO 80MB SPEEDS ?

@Detection wrote:

@Cheese9000 wrote:
Thats weird... On the order page it says order completed? But no speed increase? Phone line says in progress but that shouldnt have much to do with it though...

Probably the order that will be completed today is just the cancellation of the one you made early this morning, not the upgrade to 80/20

Yeah, your probably right 😞 

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 822 of 1,731

Just placed my upgrade request over the phone.

Lady on the other end was really helpful, admitted that I was her first upgrade request.. but still only took 5 minutes.

Apparently my line is good for the full 80/20

Just checked my online account and activation date is tomorrow Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 823 of 1,731

i went through and did the long order process says its going to be 5-7 days before activation.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 824 of 1,731

Ok help if possible please..

1. At present on the 40/10 been on this for 2 days and speed tests show I am getting 37D  8/U. [Wireless]

2. My FTTB is about 500 metres and exchange 100 metres from FTTB box , so very close.

3. I followed this link [given a few pages back]  http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=29280

4. I pressed upgrade my speed ... Tests still showed your will be 40meg /D   6.1 /U.

5. Had a email explaining order will be completed 13/4/2012

6. Does this mean my line will onlty take 40meg /D 6.1/U or they just have not switched the upgrade on at my exchange and will get the new upto 80/20 sometime tomorrow?

7. I can see my exchange from my house.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 825 of 1,731

@GPR wrote:

Ok help if possible please..

1. At present on the 40/10 been on this for 2 days and speed tests show I am getting 37D  8/U. [Wireless]

2. My FTTB is about 500 metres and exchange 100 metres from FTTB box , so very close.

3. I followed this link [given a few pages back]  http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=29280

4. I pressed upgrade my speed ... Tests still showed your will be 40meg /D   6.1 /U.

5. Had a email explaining order will be completed 13/4/2012

6. Does this mean my line will onlty take 40meg /D 6.1/U or they just have not switched the upgrade on at my exchange and will get the new upto 80/20 sometime tomorrow?

7. I can see my exchange from my house.

What estimate are you shown when you put your number into the BT Wholesale availbility checker?

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 826 of 1,731

Well that order said it was complete, must of been cause I cancelled the other one, now im getting this when I try to upgrade: We're sorry but you cannot reorder Line Rental Saver until 27 days before the end of your original term. We will send you an email to let you know when you can reorder.
Anyone know why this is happening?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 827 of 1,731

As 10382719289389 people have already posted about this, reading the posts would tell you there's an issue with line rental saver and the online web form.

Call 150 and order over the 'phone.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 828 of 1,731

@Webby wrote:
As 10382719289389 people have already posted about this, reading the posts would tell you there's an issue with line rental saver and the online web form.

Call 150 and order over the 'phone.

I just wanted to talk to you webby!!! Calling 150 now then 😄

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 829 of 1,731

Placed my order too - activation on 19th

will let you all know how that goes

question ; anyone know if engineer needs home access on that day? or is is all 'remote'?

A

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 830 of 1,731

@Cheese9000 wrote:
Well that order said it was complete, must of been cause I cancelled the other one, now im getting this when I try to upgrade: We're sorry but you cannot reorder Line Rental Saver until 27 days before the end of your original term. We will send you an email to let you know when you can reorder.
Anyone know why this is happening?

There is a bug in the ordering system that BT are looking into for now anyone with Line Rental Save will need to order the upgrade via the Phone to the Infinity Sales Dept.

Annie

BT Halo 2 (71Mb Down / 19Mb UP)
0 Ratings