cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 841 of 1,731

Re: UPGRADE OF 40MB TO 80MB SPEEDS ?

I was already on Infinity Option 2 with an old HomeHub 2 (Inf). As my contract has come to an end, I phoned up to order the 'new' Option 2 in the hope of also getting a shiny HomeHub 3 but was told that I couldn't have the new hub as I'm an existing customer.

I moaned like hell, threatened to leave and hey presto, I now have the 80/20 Infinity (76/20... whatever) at a vastly reduced price Smiley Wink  Only 12 month contract too.

Still no new Hub tho but what the hell, saved a fortune over the year.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 842 of 1,731

It's not official as it wasn't offered to customers at the time you posted it. I didn't say the trial service was different but it was still a trial which isn't the officialy released product.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 843 of 1,731

Just called up and upgraded mine... should be done tomorrow!!

im now wondering will i need to plug my HH3 on OR Modem back in as im using my Draytek 2850?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 844 of 1,731

Called and did mine just then too 😄 Now its say friday, whippy!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 845 of 1,731

@Spenty wrote:

It's not official as it wasn't offered to customers at the time you posted it. I didn't say the trial service was different but it was still a trial which isn't the officialy released product.

No but it's the same service which will offer the same customer experience.

I'm a customer and I have it.

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 846 of 1,731

@Spenty wrote:

No doubt there will be countless numbers staying up till early hours to post the first official 80/20 speedtest screenshot then.

Might not be activated at midnight though, it says anywhere up until midnight on the 13th, so could be anytime tomorrow

Be nice if it was midnight, although I have nothing to download anymore, I just run speedtests and say oooh 😛

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 847 of 1,731

@sohail579 wrote:

Just called up and upgraded mine... should be done tomorrow!!

im now wondering will i need to plug my HH3 on OR Modem back in as im using my Draytek 2850?

Nope, will be fine using the Draytek

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 848 of 1,731

Trial customer yes, I meant as in not offered to the whole customer base. I get what your saying but the main point I was getting at is people will be staying up late to be the first to post 80/20 screenshot.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 849 of 1,731

@Detection wrote:

@Spenty wrote:

No doubt there will be countless numbers staying up till early hours to post the first official 80/20 speedtest screenshot then.

Might not be activated at midnight though, it says anywhere up until midnight on the 13th, so could be anytime tomorrow

Be nice if it was midnight, although I have nothing to download anymore, I just run speedtests and say oooh 😛

The changes tend to go through between 00:01 and about 04:00 on the day of activation. I know mine went ahead at 00:18 😉

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 850 of 1,731

@Spenty wrote:

Trial customer yes, I meant as in not offered to the whole customer base. I get what your saying but the main point I was getting at is people will be staying up late to be the first to post 80/20 screenshot.

Losers 😉

0 Ratings