cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wiesiek1979
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

UPGRADE OF 40MB TO 80MB SPEEDS ?

HI evryone.I complete the upgrade online yestarday.My activation is today,but im still on 38 up and 8 down.They can still upgrade today?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: UPGRADE OF 40MB TO 80MB SPEEDS ?

If it's not been done already it's unlikely.

Reboot your kit and run a speedtest at www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk and see what you get.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
sephton19661
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

I work for BT and on the 12 april BT increased the speeds on all bt infinity products. i have done loads of them and have advised my customers that the speed increase could take 3-4 working days you must leave your home hub on and you will get approx 2 mins of downtime in the early hours of the morning on the day of the increase. hope this helps

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I suggest you edit that post Sepheton19661. Forum rules state that BT employees cannot reveal themselves to be employees.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
jamjar62
Expert
Message 5 of 7

Oh dear ! think he just did ha! we know now 🙂
JamJar62
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

They haven't 😉
0 Ratings
traynor1987
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Mine worked at 74.5Mb yesterday, get 30Mb on wireless and 1.5Mb on a wired connection now!, going to leave it a few days and see if it works its self out!

When I got in from work: 

16 minutes later:

0 Ratings