Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

UPNP Help

Hi

Im on infinity 2 got a HH3 and i was wondering if its ok to turn the upup and extended security off??

as its creating Bad un playable LAG on the new Fifa 15(ps4) it is the only game that does it though thats why im asking if its worth it, as when i apply the disable button it works fine Onine???

Thanks for any Info.

Dazza.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: UPNP Help

@dazza75 wrote:

Hi

Im on infinity 2 got a HH3 and i was wondering if its ok to turn the upup and extended security off??

as its creating Bad un playable LAG on the new Fifa 15(ps4) it is the only game that does it though thats why im asking if its worth it, as when i apply the disable button it works fine Onine???

Thanks for any Info.

Dazza.

Activating or deactivating UPnP will have absolutely NO effect on the lag.

The lag is caused by the network and unfortunately, outside of your control.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Yes disable upnp it should stop your lag. This is a common problem in EA games, they are aware of it and will be coming up with a fix, both my sons were complaining about constant lag in the game, I turned upnp off on the hh5 and bingo neither ps4 gets lag now playing fifa 15 , even when both are running it at the same time.

Mike.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Yes Mike your spot on I have 2 ps4s, I've now disabled it and it's fine with fifa 15. Only concern now is my Samsung phone, iPad, missis iPhone have slowed so this must be the side effect as it talks devices!! I will have to monitor it as I dont want to keep turning it on and off.

Dazza
0 Ratings