cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Unable To Log Into CLOUD

I have down loaded The Cloud following the links from My BT. I have an icon on my desk top and can open up the log in page, which also appears when I switch on my laptop.

I enter my BT ID and password, press the enter button and Zilch. All I get is "Page expired" Close window and start again, except I cant unless I restart my PC.

Do I uninstall The Cloud and start again or what else can I do ?

I am on Infinity 2 with unlimited data download and allegedly 500 GBs of cloud storage.

Studon

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable To Log Into CLOUD

Hi @Studon,

I'm sorry you're having problems accessing your BT Cloud. If you take a look at -I’m having a problem with BT Cloud login, you'll find a few suggestion that could help.

Give that a go and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Paddy, I have tried your suggestion, but have not found anything that helps.

I did an online chat (Wednesday or Thursday) and then someone rang me from India ? They tried to blame it on the power cuts at the London exchange even though the log in problem started on Monday 18.07.16 It was supposed to be "escalated for attention" still waiting for a call back

Studon

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Studon Sorry that link didn't help. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings