cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mas0x
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to access BT Home Hub Manager.

As the title say's..... hard reset done, but to no avail... 

I'm connacted via wired, HOWEVER when using wifi I can access the manager?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to access BT Home Hub Manager.

if you have done a factory reset then by connecting an ethernet cable and entering 192.168.1.254 into your browser you should be able to access the hub manager - you don't even need internet access to be able to get into the hub manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Mas0x
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I'm aware that I don't need an internet connection to access the manager, however the internet works just fine. The only way to access the manager at this current time is using i.e my smart phone on the WiFi, yet it will NOT let me access the manager using my PC?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

a factory reset using the recessed button on back should clear everything and take it back to out the box config  you can only access from 1 device at a time.

as you can access hub manager then if it is causing you a problem not being able to access from pc then phone customer services and see if they will send a replacement

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings