cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Unable to access internet on all my mobile devices

Go to solution

I recently installed Hub5 with Infinity. At first install, no problems, all devices connected to Wi-fi and online.

Next day, all mobile devices are connecting to Hub5 but cannot get online.  Laptops ok and not affected and all wired devices ok.  Devices affected are: 2 x Samsung mobile S3 mini, Samsung Tablet, i-pad and 2 x i-phones.  I have rebooted Hub5 and all affected devices, also removed wi-fi credentials from devices and re-entered but still no joy.  PLEASE HELP...!!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to access internet on all my mobile devices

Go to solution

Turn off "Smart Set Up" on the homehub. It can cause problems on mobile devices.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/~/switching-smart-setup-on-and-off-on-the-bt-ho...

Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the quick response, im trawling through the router settings - the only reference I can see is

automatic channel selection - (smart wireless) - is this what I should be tweeking....?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Just found it.....now turned off.  Sorted, thank you so much.  Great help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Brilliant answer - it sorted a similar problem for my network, thank you.  You'd think BT would warn you, and that the helpdesk would know the problem as soon as you describe it, but they don't.

0 Ratings