Seems OK again now.

djh22.

0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 31 of 59

Re: Unable to access on-line bills

It certainly is not Ok.

Recent usage total is  still wrong. The link to give feedback on how accurate the recent usage total is is still broken.

I certainly would not accept that the problems have been resolved until there has been a stable working system for some time. Even just one unfixable faulty section of the system calls into question the overall integrity of the whole. And the problems with the web page seem to change as attempts are made to fix it.

PaddyG's advixce that all was well now would seem a bit premature.

0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 33 of 59

Well my landline billing is back and working, both my mobile accounts are not.

BT have put up a 'Satisfaction Survey' you can imagine how I scored this.

Steve
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 34 of 59

Yea, recent usage only goes up to 3/03/10,apart from that it seems ok to me ,I don't have a mobile account or dongle, so can't check that.

Stable working system ! what's that ?, I've worked on many revenue,billing and benefit systems before I retired and I can't say any of them were "stable", I agree with you that errors such as on recent usage does put a doubt on the integrity of the system though.

Best,

djh22.

0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 35 of 59

Well you are lucky then with your recent usage.

My recent usage only covers from 19th feb until 3 march and my last bill was 9th December 2009. next one due tomorrow. [ and others still report the same ]

Over a month ago my recent usage total erroneously included chargeable calls from my last bill already paid. That was fixed ? and replaced with a partial total.

And ref stable systems. I use quite a few online systems [ banks etc ] but I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like this before from a major company web site.  I agree there are sometimes glitches in most systems but they are usually resolved relatively  quickly. The current series of problems has been going on for at least a month.

The problems I see [ or at least have noticed ] at the moment ie recent usage total and broken links are not important , and can be worked around. but efforts to correct them  seem to cause other short term problems which prevent access to billing etc.

I also don't use the mobile etc sections so I am not affected either by glitches there.

I guess we all have to wait as patiently as possible until BT manage to get it sorted. I just hope my bill tomorrow is accessible and correct.

regards

John

0 Ratings
jah
Message 36 of 59

Able to access on-line bills!

Great work bt-devs - I'm in and have managed to pay my bill. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 37 of 59

I thought I'd post an update. The new account created on Friday is still showing the message asking me to wait 48 hours for data. My guess is that this is related to the issue of recent calls only showing up to 3rd March. Because this new account was not set up before 3rd March, and data reloading is apparently on-hold, I suppose my account will be empty of data until data reloading is resumed.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Grumpy_MoFo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 38 of 59

Another "Bills not available online" thread

Hi

For the last few days I've been desperately trying to access details of my latest bill online where I have been overcharged by approximately £20-30 which simply doesn't fit with any alignment charges.  I've read the many threads of others having same/similar problems and tried all the walkthrough/backdoor routes (barring setting up a new account which seems pointless as well as confusing and hasn't worked for others anyway) to try and gain access, all to no avail.

As far as I'm aware my bill should consist of quarterly charges for Phone (Unlimited Weekend Plan), Broadband (BT Total Broadband Option 3) and the one-off adjustment to my bill to align my line rental with my bill date (which surely comes to less than 30 days line rental cost). 

I'd be grateful if someone could at least take a look at my latest paid bill and explain the huge overcharge.  Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 39 of 59

The Saga continues. Today I cannot access any of my bills, I suppose I should be pleased? At least Im getting a consistant service across all of my BT accounts.

Steve
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 40 of 59

Landline is back, only upto 7th March.

Mobile still missing:

Error: Sorry, we are currently unable to present Billing and payments information.

Question to the Mods:

How are we supposed to monitor our data usage if we do not have access to the info and if I go over my 500mb data limit because I cannot monitor my usage will I be charged for the extra usage?

Dongle as above.

Steve
0 Ratings