cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OldGold
Aspiring Expert
Message 51 of 59

Re: Unable to access on-line bills [ Monday 8th ]

Just checked and they are both working, for me anyway, maybe it an exchange problem.

Ray.

0 Ratings
Old_Bear
Contributor
Message 52 of 59

@Old_Bear wrote:

I'm fortunate, though, to be in the position that Catherine from the Fibre Trial Team knows about my billing mess, has been monitoring the situation, and is calling me tomorrow to go over my bill to reassure me that it's all been fixed.

I'm grateful for that, but like so many others on here, I'll be happier when I see it in 'black and white', i.e. on my online billing pages.

OB

Well, good to her word, Catherine did call me and told me what was (and wasn't) on my latest bill; she has also offered to send me a paper copy while BT sort this farce out. I know she will do this, as she kept her word when she promised (some time ago) to monitor these issues for me, and she called when she said she would.
Thanks, Catherine, I'm very grateful for your help. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy You're a little island of competence in BT's ocean of incompetence and customer service mediocrity. Smiley Mad
Like John above, I still can't see any up to date info online. Come on BT, get this fixed , please!
OB
I'm a Private person; I respect those who respect my Privacy.
0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 53 of 59

Landline info only upto 9th March.

Mobile still missing:

Error: Sorry, we are currently unable to present Billing and payments information.

Question to the Mods:

How are we supposed to monitor our data usage if we do not have access to the info and if I go over my 500mb data limit because I cannot monitor my usage will I be charged for the extra usage?

Dongle as above.

Steve
Steve
0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 54 of 59

Well got an email advising me my ebill was ready. logged on and there it was.

I don't follow all the credits, refunds and adjustments but the bottom line is a figure about 1/3 of my last bill, so obviously not unhappy. It will revert to a normal figure next bill i guess.

They clawed back £8 for not paying last bill in full. apparently there was an inappropiate service adjustment ??

what does intrigue me a trifle is in within the heading lines of the bill

"

Thank you for taking out BT Total Broadband Option 3.

BT Total Broadband Option 3 gives you a free Wireless BT Home

Hub and Hub Phone, advanced online security, unlimited usage and

unlimited WiFi minutes (subject to fair usage policy)

You've stopped your BT Total Broadband Option 3. "

I have been on  option 3 continously for a long time and certainly haven't stopped it.  The bill shows a payment for advance rental so I assume all is well and I haven't stopped  broadband.

Also the recent calls section is still not right as it covers from feb 23 until yesterday. i.e. from within my last bill paid call period ending March 9

But i can live with that and use 150 on telephone.

I will wait and see how the on-line system continues and what my next bill in June shows.

And a big thank you to the moderators on here and Leah for their efforts in trying to resolve these problems with on-line billing. It is certainly in  my case at least much less frustrating and upsetting than having deal with off shore services.

john

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 55 of 59

@jonh46 wrote:

And a big thank you to the moderators on here and Leah for their efforts in trying to resolve these problems with on-line billing. It is certainly in  my case at least much less frustrating and upsetting than having deal with off shore services.

Also worth remembering BT's Live Chat facility, I certainly I find it preferable to ringing them up. I'd like to see its opening hours extended though.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 56 of 59

Landline info nealry upto date now showing 11th March.

Mobile still missing:

Error: Sorry, we are currently unable to present Billing and payments information.

Question to the Mods:

How are we supposed to monitor our data usage if we do not have access to the info and if I go over my 500mb data limit because I cannot monitor my usage will I be charged for the extra usage?

Dongle as above.

Steve
0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 57 of 59

Landline info nealry upto date now showing 14th March.

Mobile still missing:

Question to the Mods:

Dongle as above.

Steve
0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 58 of 59

Steve, it appears the Moderators are not going to answer your question. So perhaps there is no point in repeating it every day?

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 59 of 59

Hi Folks

There is an automated service that allows you to check the balance. The number for BT Broadband Anywhere is 0800 032 2111, and the number for the Mobile Broadband dongle is 0800 168 0850.

You can also get your remaining usage through our billing team on 0800 783 2326. Or as a few others have mentioned, on most phones you can download an application to track data usage and there is also a data tracker on the connection manager itself.

Hope this helps for the time being.

Cheers

Craig 

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings