cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oliver341
Expert
Message 20 of 59

Re: Unable to access on-line bills

OK, I managed to get on to Live Chat before they close for the weekend at 6pm. The lady set up a new online account for me and said that would fix the issues.

At this point I had three accounts:

1 - Set up years ago and persisted with the "Upgrade to online billing" page

2 - Set up 2 days ago and talks about a technical error after logging in

3 - Set up just now by the customer service operative

I told her that I set up a new online account two days ago and that did not sort out the problem. I believe this then prompted her to delete accounts 1 and 2 from the system.

The new account, account 3 is now showing the same message that I got when I set up account 2, two days ago:

You'll be able to view billing details for this account within 48 hours.
If you can't see them after 48 hours, please use a different log-in or create a new profile.

I hope (and pray?!) that account 3 will allow me to view my accounts again. This whole affair has been tedious in the extreme.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 21 of 59

Sorry but I'm not convinced that opening a new account profile is the best thing to do while problems exist with the system.I would have thought the more profiles you have with the same account number and personal information linked to it the more it's going to confuse the system, It's interesting that you had another profile from years ago, it could be part of the present problem.

I know it's frustrating but I'm sure they will fix the problem if we just be patient.

djh22.

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 22 of 59

@djh22 wrote:

It's interesting that you had another profile from years ago, it could be part of the present problem.

I'm sure lots of people have profiles that are a few years old, BT have been offering online billing for a long time now. For some reason, after working fine for years, it broke after the recent website/billing "upgrade". The second account which was 2 days old was an attempt to get back into the billing system. Both have now been deleted by BT CS.

The third account created a few hours ago at least takes me into the "Welcome to your account" screen, albeit with a message saying to wait up to 48 hours for any data.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 59

Hello forum members,

Further to your recent posts about problems accessing your BT.com eBilling account, we can confirm that work has been carried out to resolve this issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced, and can confirm that you should now be able to gain full access to your online account, view your online bills, view your recent usage and also manage your account online.

Please login to your online account via: http://www.bt.com/myaccount with your Username and Password.

If you should experience further issues accessing your account, or should find that you are still being asked to 'upgrade' when entering your account, please email forum.moderation.team@bt.com with the subject line 'BT.com eBilling Account Access' in the subject of the email.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation during this issue.

Cheers

Paddy

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 24 of 59

I'm unable to confirm whether my account is now working, as the new account set up for me 19 hours ago is still showing the "Please wait 48 hours" message. Hopefully once this message clears I will regain access.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 25 of 59

Many thanks Paddy,

I've checked my account and everything is now working as it should.

Thanks again and please pass my thanks on to Jim and his team for their hard work and dilligence over the past few weeks.

Best,

djh22.

0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 26 of 59

Landline now works OK, sadly Mobile and dongle display:

Error: we are unable to present eBilling information etc. Please try again later

So nearly fixed!

Steve
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 27 of 59

I had message at first Steve, it's OK now, have you tried again. ?

0 Ratings
Steve_Baker
Contributor
Message 28 of 59

Sadly still getting this on my Mobile and dongle accounts:

Error: we are unable to present eBilling information etc. Please try again later

and now this on my Landline:

Due to technical reasons we are currently unable to provide details for this account on our new billing system. We are working to make this available to you. In the meantime, if you require online access to this account we can arrange this for you, please click here to contact us. Our advisors will be happy to make the necessary changes.

If you have another account within your profile, you can view this by using the 'switch accounts' menu above.

!!!

Steve
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 29 of 59

Yea, I'm getting that message this morning, I've let them know.

djh22.

0 Ratings