Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soperp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Unable to activate BT Cloud

Go to solution
Hi

Can anybody help me trying to activate BT cloud on my account? Everything on the 'My BT' page works fine, showing my calls, TV and broadband details, but there is no option to allow me to activate Cloud. When I go to the Cloud section of the website, I just get into an endless loop of 'login to activate BT Cloud', then nothing on my 'My BT' page, so navigate to the BT Cloud page and start again......

Any advice most welcome!

Pete
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
DavidM
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to activate BT Cloud

Go to solution

Hi soperp,

Thanks for posting. Are you still having problems with this? If so I'll take a look for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
soperp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to activate BT Cloud - SOLVED

Go to solution

Thanks for the repsonse. As luck would have it, I have just solved the problem! For anybody else with a similar problem this may be of use.

My problem was that I was not logging into my account with my primary email address. When I first set the account up, I used a paritcular email address. Since then, I changed my email address, and have been using the new email address to log into MyBT. As a result, MyBT did not think I was the account holder, and would not show options for certain features only available to the account holder - including BT Cloud.

Logging in with the original email address has enabled me to configure BT Cloud OK.

0 Ratings