Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Brookaneer
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Unable to activate BT FON on home hub

Hi,

I have installed the latest BT FON app on my iPad. I have agreed to opt in to the BT FON service both via my BT Home Hub Manager and the app itself. I have checked and doubled checked that my user name and password is correct.

Each time I agree to opt in to BT FON, I receive a confirmation congratulating me that I am now part of the BT Fon network however, the BT Home hub manager shows that my BT FON service is 'Not Activated' and sure enough, I am unable to log into the BT Fon network via the app. I then go through the same process to activate the service again and at each stage I get a confirmation that I am part of the network.

The last time I opted into the BT FON service (or thought I had) was about 3 weeks ago.

Would someone please suggest how this problem can be resolved. I am positive that there is no issue with an incorrect user name or password.

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to activate BT FON on home hub

It might be worth ringing the Openzone helpdesk on 0800 022 3322 to see what they have to say.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings