cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mutino
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Unable to add BTSport to sky: Our records show you already have Free BT Sport.

Tried a few times to set up my Sky+HD box with BTSport but I keep getting the message that I'm already set up. 

Our records show you already have Free BT Sport.

I got my Sky installed after I got Inifinity installed in case thats relevant?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Malacath
Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unable to add BTSport to sky: Our records show you already have Free BT Sport.

Same problem here.

Although yesterday I received a text message from BT sport saying if I want to view using sky box to send viewing card number. So have texted my viewing card number and hoping for the best.

0 Ratings
Indiana
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Re: Unable to add BTSport to sky: Our records show you already have Free BT Sport.

Just tried to activate the service on TV with SKy subscription.

It says

Good news!

You've already got access to BT Sport. Watch online at btsport.com or via our Apple and Android apps.

Watch BT Sport now

If you'd like to talk to us about upgrading your BT Sport Pack so you can watch via your TV please call us on 0800 731 0286.

========================================================

Is this a a big con?   It clearly states elsewhere you can get it on TV with a Sky subscription. Now they are trying to sell me something else i do not need. Is this being made clear in the national press and other advertsing mediums?

Certainly in the forum here it is being activated by some. Some are having problems.

0 Ratings
Indiana
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

You received a text. why did they ask, had you contacted them directly. or are not on ADSl but fibre?
0 Ratings
JacquiT
Community Manager - Retired
Message 5 of 8

Hi Indiana and Mutino

To activate your Sky Viewing card please do it here if you have already done this and you are getting the same message please let me know.

I'm sorry but i dont know what the timescales are for the webform as volumes are pretty high, please let me know if you have any further problems and i wil see what i can do to help.

Thanks

Jacqui

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Malacath
Expert
Message 6 of 8

@JacquiT

We have already used that link.

IT DOESN'T WORK.

It Says Good News you can already get BT Sport with the app.

It wont allow us to add a viewing card number so it is not good news.

0 Ratings
Malacath
Expert
Message 7 of 8

@Indiana wrote:
You received a text. why did they ask, had you contacted them directly. or are not on ADSl but fibre?

I don't know. BT must have had my mobile number stored on file.  Anyway I had my viewing card activated about 5 minutes ago after sending my viewing card number by text.

0 Ratings
THOMAS-P
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

I am having the same problem. I know I have the app BT but i would also like it on Sky if that is ok??!

I had a text yesterday claiming to be BT and to send my sky viewing card number,but it didn't look genuine. 

0 Ratings