Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulM22
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Unable to enter pin number for Primary ID identification

Go to solution

For several months now I have been trying to activate my BT ID at the primary ID. This process involves requesting a letter with a 4 digit pin number which is sent to my home address.

Every time I receive the letter and enter the pin into www.bt.com/mypin, the website returns the phrase 'Sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later.' When you try again 'later' you get the same response.

Since October I have been unable to access BT sport or any of the extras offered to me. This is despite numerous calls to BT and 3 letters with new pin numbers.

Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to enter pin number for Primary ID identification

Go to solution

@PaulM22 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, sorry about that. That's something we will need to get investigated to find out what's going wrong with the pin. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to enter pin number for Primary ID identification

Go to solution

Hi @PaulM22,

Thanks for letting me know you got this sorted. Please post back if you haver any further problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings