cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Molly1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to log into BT Mail from computer but can receive via iPhone

Hello, I did contact via live chat about this but to no avail.  The lady I was chatting with said someone would call me within 48hours, that was over a week ago.

I pay monthly for BT mail, as no longer have broadband with you but needed to keep the email addresses.  I needed to change the password on one of the email accounts and I am no longer able to access this account from a laptop, although could update with the new password on the phone and can receive emails this way.

I changed the password on another sub account and the same thing happened??

I don't get know error message it just won't let me log in!

?????????

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to log into BT Mail from computer but can receive via iPhone

Hi @Molly1 Sorry you're having trouble with accessing your email account on the laptop. Did you get called back? and is the problem with accessing on the laptop still happening?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Molly1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi John, I have not had a call back and yes this problem is still happening. Not happy or impressed with BT, it is a service I pay for!
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Molly1 Sorry to hear that but send us over your details and we'll help you with this.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings