cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sean4842
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Unable to log into My BT

I have read that others are having difficulty in logging into My BT. I get as far as loading dashboard/Homepage and then it takes me back to the log in screen. This just repeats and repeats so I cant get any further.  

Any help on how to resolve this problem.

Regards

Sean 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
miniemma
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to log into My BT

You are getting further than I am!

I tried to og in so many times that it locked me out so I waited 15 mins and tried again, it's telling me I am wrong so I clicked 'forgotten password' and it told me I'd get a 4 digit code to my email address - hasn't happened yet.

Where have you read of others with this problem?  Yours is the only thread I can find on here.

0 Ratings
daveb2403
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

i'm having the exact same problem for some time now. from My Mac or PC

If you go to login to My Bt and it tries to build the dashboard, then bounces back to the log in window. if you try too many times re-logging in it then says you have to wait for 15mins. blah blah blah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWY8ffCs-_8&index=2&list=PL0gdP4TDNP8PZwB8zXYvxBoxR6IyFY7gn

here the video i made when it happens to me, how do we get someone with more than 2x brain cells, to look at this?

cant get through to BT support that makes any sense, i keep getting put through to some fool in India and the last person i dealt with Cut me off when i explained what the problem was.

I then tried the live chat, and got another fool from india who took 10 mins to reply so was probably live chatting with many other people at the same time. I then got someone on the support number from what sounded like Nigeria!! what joke!

0 Ratings
daveb2403
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

i had this and was just able to fix it. you need to reset the password for it, and when you do select the password for the My BT and not email. You can make them the same even.

it used to be the same by default ages ago but i think BT changed something and now you need to create a new one for that area of your BT account.

0 Ratings