Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to log on to the MyBT android app

Go to solution

I've just joined BT and have set up the MyBT account successfully. I have downloaded and installed the MyBT android app, but cannot log in even though I have verified (as well as I can) that the user name/password are correct. Does anyone know whether there is a delay between setting up you MyBT account and being able to access it through the Android app?

Thanks

Alan

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to log on to the MyBT android app

Go to solution

@alanhughes Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, you should be able to login on the app as soon as you've set up your BT ID. Are you able to login with your BT ID and password on the My BT website? Post back to let me know how you get on.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

It actually took about 12 hours between setting up my BT ID and being able to log into the Android app. Seems to be working now however. I assume that the app platform is different from the main system and there is some latency in propagating new IDs across.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
I appear to have the same issue. I can log into my account on the website but canot log in to either the "My Bt" or "BT wi fi" android apps. In my case, however, it's been 4 days since I set up and activated my BT I'd.
0 Ratings