All of our neighbours can order Fibre broadband however we cannot. My line goes to Carmarthen Exchange served by Cabinet 12 to which I'm only 230 meters away from the Cabinet. On the cabinet there's a massive sticker stating that Fibre is enabled on the cabinet.
I've investigated and everyone who is linked to Cabinet number 12 and all of our neighbours in the area can order Fibre except for us, it is not stated on the open reach site as in high demand, there isn't another cabinet that might be serving us and we are not too far away from the cabinet as other properties connected to cabinet 12 who are further away are able to order fibre. I believe there has been a mistake on the Openreach Database which is preventing our address to purchase infinity fibre broadband.
Please find the results of the adsl checker one from my property which states I cannot get Fibre, and a result of my neighbour who can get Fibre.
As you can see both searches / results are on cabinet 12 however they have different results.
What is the procedure for getting this looked at as it's obviously a mistake especially when our neighbours can order, would a moderator be able to get in touch so we can get this issue escalated?
This may be a database issue, you can try contacting Openreach via http://www.homeandwork.openreach.co.uk/help-and-support/fibre-broadband-availability.aspx
At the moment for some properties near the cabinet it's returning status:"reachissue" which is why the journey_message might say "<h6>Your cabinet is enabled for Superfast fibre however you're not able to order fibre just yet.</h6><p>This might be because the length of the line is too long to get Superfast speeds. We're actively looking at other options. If you'd like us to let you know if fibre becomes available, <a href="http://www.homeandwork.openreach.co.uk/expression-gen.aspx" target="_blank">register</a> your details.</p>"
Many thanks for the link. I'll get in touch via the link you sent and update everyone with the results.
Ok so I've contacted openreach regarding my issue on the 25th of October 2016. I received a response from the helpdesk stating there was a 10 working day wait until I'd receive an update however it was more likely to be 23 days before I got an update.
It's now been 25 working days and I still haven't had a response, I've also emailed them asking for an update however I've yet to receive any response.
Who can I contact to escalate my request?