cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smiles1509
Message 1 of 5

Unable to pay my whole bill at once. Want to go back onto a direct debit. Help!

Hi

I am currently struggling to afford my whole bt bill at once.  My line has been barred and I cant even call bt to discuss this.  I would really like it back on a direct debit and pay monthly.

Can anyone help?  My line is due to get cut off on 2 oct 2011. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to pay my whole bill at once. Want to go back onto a direct debit. Help!

@smiles1509 wrote:

Hi

I am currently struggling to afford my whole bt bill at once.  My line has been barred and I cant even call bt to discuss this.  I would really like it back on a direct debit and pay monthly.

Can anyone help?  My line is due to get cut off on 2 oct 2011. 

If you fill in this form: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951 with a link back to your post for ref, the mods will get back to you. it can take up to 3 days.

Or if you are really quick you could try live chat, closes at 9pm.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

[edit] bah , that pesky john's been here againSmiley Happy

toekneem

(EASBF)

Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Re: Unable to pay my whole bill at once. Want to go back onto a direct debit. Help!

You can also give the Live Chat team a go, you can chat to them by clicking on the banner at the top of the "Bills & Call Packages" board.

They're open Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
katsie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

i have the same problem but i spoke to an advisor on live chat and they allowed me time to pay by an agreed date and they have reconnected phone and broadband. you then arrange a dd with your bank as normal.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

Hi katsie,

Glad you got sorted out, problems like that can happen to all of us at one time or another. You just have to realise there is a problem and then do not leave it too long to ask for help.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings