Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Unable to remove Smarttalk user

Go to solution

Hello

I've been trying to remove a BT Smarttalk user for many weeks now but without success. I am able to run through the process in My BT and check the remove box, click "Save" and see the message

"We are currently processing your request.
Please come back later if you wish to make any changes to your BT SmartTalk service."

..…but the user is never removed. I have tried this dozens of times.

I have called helpdesk, who transfer to another helpdesk who then say another helpdesk will contact me within 24hrs but nothing ever happens.

I am able to add new users with a different BT-ID without problem, and then remove this user, but the user with the BT-ID I want to remove appears to be 'stuck'. 

If a mod could get someone with technical knowledge to contact me I would be grateful.

many thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to remove Smarttalk user

Go to solution

@phil4 We'll be happy to get this looked into, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @phil4,

I've tried calling, sorry I missed you. Have the unwanted details been removed from your MyBT? Can you let me know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM 

Sorry I miised your call. I have checked the Smarttalk functionality and all is working as it should now, and the unwanted Smarttalk user has been removed.

Many thanks for your help in resolving this issue.

regards Phil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that @phil4. Appreciate you taking time to let me know. I'll close everything off at my side but if you have any other problems please post and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings