cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mellyknott101
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Unable to send snapchat messages

I am under BT mobile on an iPhone 5S. For the past couple of days I have been experiencing problems sending messages on snapchat. I am able to receive messages, send and receive pictures and view stories. I have tried various different "solutions" I have even factory reset my phone. This does not d anything. I do not know whether this is BT or snapchat. If you know anything please let me know.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
DanielS
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unable to send snapchat messages

Hi @Mellyknott101,

Are you able to send messages ok when you switch to a WiFi connection? Or, do you still have problems there too?

If you still can't send them, over a wireless connection, it's worth contacting Snapchat for further assistance. You can find their support page at Snapchat Support. There may be an issue with your account.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Mellyknott101
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

i am able to send messages on wifi.
0 Ratings
MatthewP1
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Hi there

Did you ever get to the bottom of your problem???

My daughter and I are having the exact same trouble, snapchat works over wifi and on other mobile networks but for some reason neither of us can login using the BT mobile cellular network.

Kind regards, Matthew

0 Ratings
BarneyB
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Hi

I have the same problem.  I can use Snapchat on WiFi, but not on BT Mobile's mobile data.

Thanks

Barney

0 Ratings
Clibop
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Same problem. I am also unable to access certain websites, like betting websites, total shambles. Starting to wish I had never bothered leaving EE
0 Ratings
dlawless
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Did any of you resolve this problem?  My son has moved to iphone 5s and is having exactly the same problem - Snapchat works fine over Wifi, but will not work using mobile data.  All over apps use mobile data just fine, it is only snapchat that has a problem.

0 Ratings
MatthewP1
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Nope, trust me move network, we never got to the bottom of it!!!
0 Ratings