Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snumps
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Unable to set up a sub account

Hi

I'm trying to set up an email sub account (I use Bt Yahoo Email) I've followed the link from from my email (account info, manage sub accounts, create sub accounts) and then filled in the form. (I've had to re-enter my password up to 3 times between each screen before I got to the next one.) I have got to the screen which says I've created the sub account but I cannot log in to it and it doesn't appear in my list of sub accounts on the account info screen. I've tried several times to create it (over the last 2 days) sometimes I get the success message other times it has just gone back to the blank form but it never appears on my list of sub accounts or lets me log in. Please help.

Also to enable me to post this question on the forum I couldn't use my bt email address as after requesting the verification email 8 times and it not appearing I had to use a gmail account. Any help with this also appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DanielS
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to set up a sub account

Hi @Snumps,

I'd recommend trying another browser first. If you still have issues, it's best if we spoke with you about it in case we need to create it for you. You can get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Snumps
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I have tried both chrome and internet explorer but still not worked. Have contacted you.

0 Ratings
arlington14
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

use the new mybt page and go to bottom of screen to email

thats what I found out after 4 phone calls to BT

do not try from the old email page

0 Ratings