Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
firkhamhall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Unable to stream to or from IP range 67.212

I am an internet DJ and I have been able to stream to my licenced radio server for months with no problems. Nothing has changed but I can not stream to my server any more. I can not listen to any internet radio in the 67.212.*.* range but I can stream to, and from, any other IP range with no problems.

Does anyone know what the hell this is, been on to BT Tech experts who, could not suggest anything apart from turn all my equipment off and leave it off lol

Please help, I can not DJ to my own radio station but all the other DJs can. ps. lookiing for DJs who want to broadcast on a UK licenced internet radio station 🙂

If you can't beat them, firkhamhall.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
firkhamhall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to stream to or from IP range 67.212

Now it has gone 11pm here in the UK I can now get to all the web sites I couldn't get to before, I can stream to and listen to my radio but, tomorrow afternoon, we will all start all over again.

Come on BT, I haven't changed anything, I haven't fidled with the wires, moved the PC, changed PC or anythin else and, it's the same times (roughly) every day.

I also should say that, I can listen to any internet radio from anywhere but not mine during these times and I can also stream to any other server anywhere but not mine.

If you can't beat them, firkhamhall.
0 Ratings