Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supersocks72
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Understanding my bill

Go to solution

I have just received my latest bill and I really cannot understand it. I have recently moved house and it seems to have made a nightmare of my bill. I have line rental saver but have been charged line rental, though it has been refunded from my old number, but then I've been charged 58p for a day?? Then I had bt TV starter at my old number which I assumed would come with me here as i didnt ask for anything to change, but no.......I've been charged extra for not completing my BT TV service (even though I didn't cancel it), then I've been charged for broadband services (which should have been covered by the TV service). I also want to make sure that the redirection service I'm paying for is for 3 months  I was told it was a special price for 3 months yet it isn't mentioned on my bill. 

My ref is *******. I've been on hold for over 15 minutes so have given up. I've also been waiting over 25 minutes for the online live chat Which hasn't happened yet. Please help!! Or suggest a way I can speak to someone English, though I doubt it'll achieve me anything. 

Please help!! Pleeeeeaaaasssseee!!! Customer service is shocking so I'm hoping you can come up trumps for me! Fingers tightly crossed.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
NeilO
Message 2 of 9

Re: Understanding my bill

Go to solution

@Supersocks72 I'm sorry to see your bill is incorrect, did you manage to get through on the chat link

0 Ratings
Supersocks72
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi NeilO.  Eventually I did. I'm sure they handle several chats at once! She has upgraded my chat and someone is going to ring me in the next 48 hours to talk to me about it (hopefully). So fingers crossed! 

Thanks for replying. I'll let you know....

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

@Supersocks72 good stuff, thanks for posting back to let me know.

0 Ratings
Supersocks72
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi NeilO

Well, glad I didn't hold my breath! No one rang me. Not surprised really as your (BT) customer service is shocking! Why is it so difficult to get help?? It's not just me. A friend has just left BT after nearly 30 years because of customer service. 

Any chance you can look at my bill for me please, or do I need to try to get help some other way?

Thank you! 

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Supersocks72

Thanks for posting back!

I'm very sorry that you never received the call back!  I agree that when a promise is made is should be honoured and I'm sorry again that never happened.

As you aren't getting anywhere with this we will pick this up from here and give you a hand to sort everything out.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Supersocks72
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you RobbieMac.

I have emailed you through the contact form. Hoping you can help!!

0 Ratings
Supersocks72
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi RobbieMac

Well, I thought it couldn't get any worse.....haha silly me!

I ordered 3 months of caller redirect on my old number at a special price. Unsurprisingly, BT have taken it off and now my old number is unrecognised. I've just had a very upset phone call because of this. 

I'm tired of fighting your company. What is wrong with you all? No one rang me (again) so that's 2 promises broken. How the hell is anyone supposed to sort things out?? If you ring for help/complaints you're on hold for ages and I mean ages. 45 minutes isn't ususal, and then nothing changes. My bill is still mixed up and then this on top....

I truly cannot cope with this much longer. 

PLEASE help.......why is it so difficult??

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Supersocks72 Glad we were able to get this sorted for you in the end.

Many Thanks

John

0 Ratings