cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Understanding this bill is beyond my ability

I wonder if someone with a better brain than mine could explain this .....

Situation : BT Sport has been on the last few bills, and every quarter there is a debit of £40-15 and s subsequent credit of £40-15 (as Sport was part of my broadband package )

bt sport - usual.JPG

So far so good 🙂

Now, on the 17th June I rang to cancel BT Sport (30 days notice, so ends on 17th July).  No issues at all doing this, and email confirmation received. Again, no problems at this point.

Now, I get my latest bill, and for the life of me I cannot work out what on earth all the line items mean.

bt sport bill.JPG

As it happens if you add up the credits and subtract the debits I am better of than I should be (by the tune of £7.54) but what on earth is a "Recharge : BT Sport Discount" that carries on past my end of service date of "Bt Sport" namely the 17th July ?.  Any insight would be appreciated - I am not sure I have the will to ring up and ask about this one 😞

I have to say this is the most confusing bill I have ever seen (and I have seen a few ...)

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Understanding this bill is beyond my ability

Hi Welcome to the Community Forum

I am sorry to see you are having problems with your BT service

I suggest you contact live chat at this link they should be able to help you

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums
0 Ratings